Wednesday, October 22, 2014

SECOND CLASS 

 Before going the class, i was just thinking ''what kind of bad treatment we will see today'' because of the teacher's behaviours. My first time in this classroom was not perfect. So, to be honest, I was not excited for second class. Actually i have no problems with students but with teacher. So, the teacher doesn't motivate me to come to class.Anyway,

In second class, the topics were ''if clause'' and ''in order to''.While teaching ''if clause'', the teacher just give grammatical structures and some examples to the students. He didn't explain when and where we can use it or why we use it. He just focused on test system and I think it pushes students to rote learning system.He wants them to just memorize the grammatical structure and use it on test. But it doesn't make any sense. After giving structure and examples, the teacher wants them to read a short text in their books. A students started but most of the students started to ask '' Teacher, i don't know what does this word means? ''. Except for answer, the teacher started to shout like '' I gave you the list, you have to memorize them.I won't tell you the meanings.''.It was so weird because most of the students read the text without understanding. Some of them had copies with them and they looked the copies for meanings.

While teaching ''in order to '' , he gave grammatical structure and examples.But when he said the meaning of ''in order to '' , my friends and i were shocked because he told that ''because '' and ''in order to '' are the same thing. Okay, sometimes we can do mistakes but because of his behaviours, i can't tolarete his mistakes. Sorry but it is true.

I hope he changes his behaviours because I lose my motivation.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment